End of Days: Hardback Edition (Arkane Thrillers #9) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Arkane Thrillers series.
- #1: Stone of Fire (Arkane Thrillers #1) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Crypt of Bone (Arkane Thrillers #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: Ark of Blood (Arkane Thrillers #3) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #4: One Day In Budapest: Large Print (Arkane Thrillers #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Day of the Vikings (Arkane Thrillers #5) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Gates of Hell: Hardback Edition (Arkane Thrillers #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: One Day in New York (Arkane Thrillers #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Destroyer of Worlds (Arkane Thrillers #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Valley of Dry Bones (Arkane Thrillers #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Tree Of Life (Arkane Thrillers #11) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Tomb of Relics (Arkane Thrillers #12) (Hardcover): $13.99
A marble tablet found in the ruins of Babylon warns of the resurrection of a banished serpent in the final days.
A sarcophagus discovered in the deepest ocean is locked by seven seals scattered throughout the ancient world.
As the Brotherhood of the Serpent race to find the seals before a rare lunar eclipse over the heart of Jerusalem, ARKANE agents Morgan Sierra and Jake Timber battle to find them first.
But this time, evil threatens to destroy all that Morgan loves and she must wrestle an apocalyptic foe as well as fighting to conquer her own fears.
In a fast-paced adventure from the ruins of Iraq to the snake-handling churches of the Appalachian Mountains, from archaeological digs in Israel to the tombs of Egypt, Morgan and Jake must find the seven seals and stop the resurrection of an evil as old as mankind. An evil that will usher in the End of Days.
End of Days is Book 9 in the ARKANE action adventure thriller series but can be read as a stand-alone story.