The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback)
Available from our distributor; usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Toltec Wisdom Book series.
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback): $14.00
- #7: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (A Toltec Wisdom Book #7) (Boxed Set): $29.95
In The Circle of Fire, bestselling author, don Miguel Ruiz, inspires us to enter into a new and loving relationship with ourselves, with our fellow humans, and with all of creation. Through a selection of beautiful essays, prayers, and guided meditations, Ruiz prepares our minds for a new way of seeing life, and opens our hearts to find our way back to our birthright: heaven on earth. The result is a life lived in joy, harmony, and contentment.
In my teachings, “The Circle of Fire” ceremony celebrates the most important day of our lives: the day when we merge with the fire of our spirit, and return to our own divinity. This is the day when we recover the awareness of what we really are, and make the choice to live in communion with that force of creation we call “Life” or “God.” From that day forward, we live with unconditional love in our hearts for ourselves, for life, for everything in creation.
This book, first published in 2001 as “Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator,” will remind you of what you really are. It has always been my favorite book, and now in honor of my favorite prayer, it has been appropriately renamed “The Circle of Fire.” — don Miguel Ruiz
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz is the bestselling author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Four Agreements Companion Book, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, The Circle of Fire, and The Fifth Agreement. The teachings of Ruiz are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans and international acclaim.
Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen Publishing and co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series. Mills is also the creator of “The Four Agreements for a Better Life” online course, editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and publisher of the world-renowned “Seth Books” by Jane Roberts.
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior