Witch Hat Atelier 5 (Paperback)
Available from our distributor; usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Witch Hat Atelier series.
- #1: Witch Hat Atelier 1 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Witch Hat Atelier 2 (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Witch Hat Atelier 3 (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Witch Hat Atelier 4 (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Witch Hat Atelier 6 (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Witch Hat Atelier 7 (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Witch Hat Atelier 8 (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Witch Hat Atelier 9 (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: Witch Hat Atelier 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Witch Hat Atelier 11 (Paperback): $12.99
A beautifully-illustrated story about a girl who longs for magic in her life and learns that, on the inside, she already is what she wishes she could be. Reminiscent of Studio Ghibli, this lushly-drawn story was voted one of the top 10 manga of the year in 2018 by the Japanese manga industry.
BELLY OF THE BEAST
Peril abounds as the witches of Qifrey's atelier continue their trials!
In the depths of the Serpentback Cave, a brimmed cap casts its murky shadow upon Qifrey and his apprentices. The brimmed cap's dark magic has transformed Euini into a wild beast, and Coco, Tetia, and a critically injured Qifrey find themselves surrounded by the venomous stares of the cursed Romonons. In the face of doom, these witches must once again find a path to safety using their wits and their unique qualities, but will that be enough as they battle against a powerful new enemy who doesn't play by the rules?
About the Author
Kamome Shirahama is best known in the United States for her comics cover art at DC and Marvel, including such titles as Star Wars: Doctor Aphra and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey. Witch Hat Atelier is her first manga to be released in English.