Woodland Babies: Fun for Little Fingers (Board book)
Out of Stock - Not Available
Explore the forest with adorable woodland baby animals and pull-the-tab surprises in this sturdy board book for babies and toddlers!
Say "hello," "good night," and watch in delight as your little one meets the hedgehog, rabbit, owl, and fox families that live in the woods. With a pull of the tab in this sweet seek and find story, find out who is hiding under a pile of leaves or hooting on a tree branch. Children ages 1-4 won't be able to stop pulling once they see the exciting reveals inside! Count with your little one, learn about woodland fauna, and see if they can find the mouse hiding on every page! While most interactive books can sometimes rip, bend, or fall off, these chunky pull tabs are less likely to tear under excited little fingers—leaving cute animals intact for hours of repeat readings and play.
Why readers love this interactive board book:
- Durable pages and sturdy tabs challenge fine motor skills and support early learning and development—made for little hands!
- Surprises with each tab plus bonus seek and find sensory elements with a hidden mouse on each page.
- Bright, engaging illustrations of cute animal families.
- The perfect gift or basket stuffer at baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and beyond!
What parents, grandparents, and teachers are saying
- We were asked to bring a book for my nephews baby shower. Theme was woodland nature animals & this book was perfect. My girls (6yo & 9yo) enjoyed reading it before we wrapped it.
- SOOOOO CUUUUTE! I am doing WOODLAND THEME BABY SHOWER
- Well made, sturdy. Bright colors with adorable illustrations.
- Story was great and leads the reader through the woodlands. Love the shape of the animal cutouts at the top of each page.