Love in Catalina Cove (Mass Market Paperbound)
List Price: $8.99
Our Price: $7.99
(Save: $1.00 11%)
In stock at Brooklyn or Jersey City -- click for more details
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Catalina Cove series.
- #2: Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #3: Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #4: Follow Your Heart (Catalina Cove #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #5: One Christmas Wish (Catalina Cove #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #6: The House on Blueberry Lane (Catalina Cove #6) (Hardcover): $28.99
In her brand-new series, Brenda Jackson welcomes you to Catalina Cove, where even the biggest heartbreaks can be healed... In the wake of a devastating teen pregnancy that left her childless and heartbroken, Vashti Alcindor left Catalina Cove, Louisiana, with no plans to return. Now, over a decade later, Vashti reluctantly finds herself back in her hometown after inheriting her aunt's B and B. Her homecoming gets off to a rocky start when the new sheriff, Sawyer Grisham, pulls her over for speeding, and things go downhill from there. The B and B, a place she'd always found refuge in when it seemed like the whole world was against her, has fallen into disrepair. When a surprising benefactor encourages Vashti to reopen the B and B, Vashti embraces a fresh start, and soon old hurts begin to fade as she makes new memories with the town--and its handsome sheriff... But some pasts are too big to escape, and when a bombshell of a secret changes everything she thought was true, Vashti is left reeling. With Sawyer and his teenage daughter determined to see her through the storm, though, she's learning family isn't always a matter of blood--sometimes it's a matter of heart.