Unravel Me (Shatter Me) (Prebound)
Out of Stock - Not Available
Other Books in Series
- #1: Shatter Me (Paperback): $11.99
- #2: Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Restore Me (Shatter Me #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Believe Me (Shatter Me #7) (Compact Disc): $31.99
The New York Times bestselling sequel to the groundbreaking dystopian novel Shatter Me Kami Garcia, coauthor of the #1 New York Times bestselling Beautiful Creatures series, says Unravel Me is "dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense. I dare you to stop reading."
Juliette is still haunted by her deadly touch. But now that she has teamed up with other rebels with powers of their own, she'll be able to fight back against The Reestablishment to save her broken world. With the help of these new allies, she'll also finally learn the secret behind Adam's--and Warner's--immunity to her killer skin.
Unravel Me is perfect for fans who crave action-packed young adult novels with tantalizing romance like Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and Legend by Marie Lu. Ransom Riggs, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, raves: "A thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love, the Shatter Me series is a must-read for fans of dystopian young-adult literature--or any literature