Resurrection (Skulduggery Pleasant #10) (Paperback)
Out of Stock - Not Available
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Skulduggery Pleasant series.
- #1: Skulduggery Pleasant (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dark Days (Skulduggery Pleasant #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Death Bringer (Skulduggery Pleasant #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant #8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: The Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant #9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: Midnight (Skulduggery Pleasant #11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: Bedlam (Skulduggery Pleasant #12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: Seasons of War (Skulduggery Pleasant #13) (Paperback): $7.99
- #14: Dead or Alive (Skulduggery Pleasant #14) (Paperback): $7.99
- #15: Until the End (Skulduggery Pleasant #15) (Paperback): $8.99
- #16: Untitled (Skulduggery Pleasant #16) (Paperback): $8.99
- #17: Untitled (Skulduggery Pleasant #17) (Paperback): $8.99
The skeleton detective is coming back to life... again It's the tenth, triumphant novel in the Skulduggery Pleasant series, and it will rearrange your world.
A lot has changed. Roarhaven is now a magical city, where sorcerers can live openly. Valkyrie Cain has been out of action for years, recovering from the war against her alter-ego Darquesse, which nearly destroyed her and everyone else.
Some things never change though: bad people still want to do bad things, and Skulduggery Pleasant is still there to stop them.
When Skulduggery learns of a plot to resurrect a terrifying evil, he persuades Valkyrie to join him for just 24 hours. But they need someone else on their team, someone inconspicuous, someone who can go undercover.
Enter Omen Darkly. Student at the new Corrival Academy. Overlooked. Unremarkable in every way.
24 hours to save the world. One sharply-dressed skeleton. One grief-stricken young woman. One teenage boy who can't remember which class he's supposed to be in.
This cannot end well...
About the Author
Derek Landy lives near Dublin. Before writing his children's story about a sharply-dressed skeleton detective, he wrote the screenplays for a zombie movie and a murderous horror film. I think my career-guidance teacher is spinning in her grave, he says, or she would be if she were dead.